The Taskbar is displayed at the bottom of the Desktop screen.
You can access the Taskbar by pressing Windows + T.
The Taskbar contains any open applications. Use the Left and Right Arrow keys to move between the applications and press Enter to focus on the one you want.
The Taskbar also contains shortcuts to things like File Explorer, Windows Store and Windows Mail. These applications are pinned to the Taskbar by default.
To pin applications to the Taskbar:
- Press the Windows key to go to the Start menu.
- Start typing the application’s name.
- Arrow down to the application you want.
- Press the Applications key (or Shift + F10) or right click on the application.
- Arrow Down to Pin to Taskbar and press Enter.
To unpin applications from the Taskbar:
- Go to the Taskbar by pressing Windows + T.
- Use the Left and Right Arrow keys to move to the application that you want to unpin.
- Press the Applications key (or Shift + F10) or right click.
- Arrow Down to Unpin from the Taskbar and press Enter.
Note: Pinning and unpinning does not effect the application itself, because it is only creating or deleting a shortcut.