Here are some instructions on how to add/remove an input language in Windows 10:
- Press the Windows key on its own and then type the word Region.
- Press Enter on Region and Language Settings.
- Tab to the list of input languages and arrow down to check what languages are set up.
- If you wish to add a language, press Shift + Tab to go back to Add a language and press Enter.
- Start typing in the name of the language. For example, English.
- Tab to the list, use arrow keys to choose the main language and press Enter. You may need to arrow right and left to access the whole list.
- Tab to the list again, use the arrow keys to choose the correct version of the language. For example, English (United States). You may need to arrow right and left to access the whole list.
- Press Enter on the version of the language you want to add.
- Your new input language is added.
- Press Alt + F4 to close the Settings.
To change the input language, hold down the Windows key and press Spacebar twice. Continue to hold down the Windows key and press Spacebar until you reach the required language, then release the keys.