In File Explorer, you can move around your files in a number of handy time-saving ways:
- You can press the first letter of the file you are looking for (if you know the filename). This is similar to pressing the first letter of an icon on the Desktop to move to it quickly.
- You can move to the top of the list by pressing the Home key.
- You can move to the bottom of the list by pressing the End key.
- You can move to the top or bottom of a block of items by pressing Page Up or Page Down.
- And remember, press Enter to open a folder and Backspace to come back out of a folder.