Do you need to hone some specific IT skills, such as getting to grips with Excel?
Do you need extra support in finding your way around a work based system?
Or would you like to follow a program of study and work towards a qualification like ECDL?
Sharon’s Shortcuts Credentials
- Professional training specialist with 18 years experience working with global companies as well as not-for-profit organisations.
- Over 10 years experience in supporting people with a vision impairment.
- Worked with many cases involving people with multiple disabilities.
- Contacts and collaboration throughout the Disability Sector.
- Member of the Teaching Council (Qualifications verified, Character referenced and Garda checked).
I believe that all should have the opportunity to reach their full potential in life. This will always involve learning new things and improving existing skills to become more productive and effective in all aspects of daily living. When it comes to IT skills, people use a computer in different ways. Mainstream training is not always suitable.
Sharon’s Shortcuts Tutoring Service is Just in time, Just enough and Just for You. Providing training that fits! With flexibility on number and frequency of sessions.
If you have a specific training need, go to the Contact page and request a free training needs analysis.
One to One Tutoring
One to one tutoring takes place at the student’s home, place of work, or place of study.
One session is up to 2 hours duration and costs 90 euros.
A half day’s training (usually in a workplace) is 200 euros.
Discounts available for people on Job Seekers, students and over 65s.
Travel outside Kildare, Dublin and Wicklow will incur additional expenses.
Go to the Contact page to inquire about this service.