To add an email address to your Contacts from an email that you have received:
- Open the email message from the contact that you want to add to your address book.
- Press Shift + Tab until you get to the From address (about four times).
- Press Control + A to select the whole address.
- Press the Applications key or Shift + F10 (this is the equivalent to a right click).
- Arrow down to Add to Outlook Contacts and press Enter.
- Add more details if required by Tabbing through the fields.
- Press Alt + S to save and close.